Are you looking for a great opportunity? Do you pride yourself on your internet research skills? Do you have a hunter mentality when prospecting for sales? Do you like working in a small group of friendly, but motivated professionals? If so, this is a career opportunity you don't want to overlook.
Trench Drains Systems is a growing internet marketing company with an exciting future. We specialize in niche drainage products such as trench drain, slot drains and replacement grating for industrial, commercial and residential applications. We are located in a comfortable home setting in Easton, PA. From this convenient location, we reach out to contractors, engineers and architects across North America, the Caribbean and points across the globe. We are looking for new talent to help manage the growth of the company as we place ourselves more firmly in select target markets.
Submit your resume
If you are interested in submitting your resume to Trench Drain Systems for consideration in an open position, please email a Word document or PDF to email@example.com.
Current Open Positions
Estimator / Lead Generator
We are currently looking for a qualified estimator / lead generator to help in our Easton sales office. In this role, you will be identifying business opportunities through internet-based search tools, qualifying the opportunity by establishing contact with the customer, estimating project costs using established in-house quoting programs, and providing support and follow-up after the quote has been delivered.
- Strictly Business to Business Focused
- Your customers will be excavating, plumbing, concrete, landscape and general contractors
- You will be using a CRM Tool to track your sales leads
- Packaging and delivery assignments could be required.
- Strong base pay
- You will take part of a profit sharing program
- Strong desire to succeed
- Excellent math skills and mechanical ability are required
- Ability to read engineering drawings and specifications
- Internet and Microsoft Excel proficiency
- Confident and friendly communication skills
- Ability to stay focused and maintain a professional demeanor
College degree preferred